Skip to content

Course Articulation Process

1.The first step is waiting for your official study abroad transcripts to arrive at USU Study Abroad. Before you leave your host university abroad, make sure the institution knows where to send your transcripts.

a. Refer to the Institutional Information Sheet (IIS) provided by ISEP, or inquire at the international office at your host university to find out when transcripts will be mailed. Study Abroad will notify you and your advisor when your transcripts have arrived.
b. Only transcripts mailed to our office can be accepted as official. Hand delivered or emailed copies will not be accepted.

2. When your transcripts arrive, Study Abroad will work with your USU academic advisor to complete the post-articulation form. This form will determine what classes/grades/credits you will receive for your study abroad program. The Advance Credit Approval Form that you completed before your study abroad will assist in the process. Meet with your academic advisor after you return from your program.

3. After the articulation form is completed, Study Abroad will provide this information to the USU Registrar's Office for posting to your academic transcript.

4.Pick up your “transpack” from USU Study Abroad, Military Science 118. Your transpack includes your official study abroad transcripts and other accompanying documents from your study abroad. The transpack will include one official copy of your study abroad transcripts. Should you require additional copies, you will need to contact your host university.